Delivering 7,500 lumens and offering a choice of 7 interchangeable lenses, this dual-lamp WUXGA installation projector offers a winning blend of flexibility, reliability and bright, detailed images.
- High brightness DLP™ dual lamp installation projector
- Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution with 16:10 aspect ratio
- 7,500 lumens for bright clear images
- 2,100: 1 contrast ratio for rich, deep blacks
- Easily optimised for brightness or contrast with a choice of two 6-colour wheels
- Supremely versatile with a choice of 7 interchangeable lenses
- Adapts quickly to different workloads thanks to motorised lens shift with lens memory
- Accepts inputs from a wide range of sources including HDBaseT with LAN command
- Maintains geometric images with horizontal and vertical keystone correction (+/-40°)
- Simple and affordable to maintain with up to 6,000 hours lamp life
Detalizēti par funkcijām
Canon LX-MU700 — ieskatieties un izpētiet sīkāk
Brightness and reliability
For bright, clear and wide images in a broad range of installation environments, choose the LX-MU700 projector. Its dual lamps not only deliver a stunning 7,500 lumens brightness, even in large rooms or spaces with high ambient light levels, they also bring you added reliability. Your presentation, lecture or display remains operational even if one lamp fails, so your audience will never be disappointed.
Sharp, convincing images
Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution ensures sharper images and smoother graphics. Unlike LCD projectors, the LX-MU700's DLP panel delivers consistently fine images throughout its lifecycle, so your projections won't deteriorate over time. A 2,100:1 contrast ratio delivers pure colours and deep blacks - enhancing your audience's experience. To ensure the best results for every task and environment, a choice of two 6-colour wheels lets you easily optimise your images for either brightness or contrast.
Flexible lens choices
With 7 high-quality interchangeable Canon lenses to choose from, from fixed short all the way to ultra-long zoom, it's easy to find the perfect choice for your projection distance and environment. Whether you use one lens or several, you'll appreciate how the lens memory function instantly recalls your preferred shift, focus and zoom settings. It's a valuable time saver if your projector has different uses within a single space, like a lecture theatre where audience size varies.
Versatile connectivity options
The LX-MU700 helps you take full advantage of today's innovative high quality digital sources. An HDBaseT port lets you transmit HD video, audio and control signals along a single LAN cable over distances up to 100m - adding a new dimension of flexibility to your installation options. Additional HDMI, DVI and Display ports, plus 5 x BNC connectors, give you compatibility with a
Izstrādājuma tehniskie dati
Uzziniet vairāk par Canon LX-MU700, tā funkcijām un iespējām.
Full HD video atainots ar vissmalkākajām detaļām
Atbalsta HD video, audio un kontroli